Users are members of your organization or team who have access to WoundReference. This article talks about managing user accounts in WoundReference. To update user roles, see 'User type: Manager' below.
Each Account (e.g. ABC Clinic) within WoundReference can contain multiple users. When you create an account you automatically become the administrator of the account (e.g. User A). Each User has their own login and password. Users in the same organization can use collaborative features (e.g. see each other's favorite products and the shared formulary, share patients charts in the TeleVisit Tool 2.0, etc).
User type: Admin (account administrator)
Each account has one primary Admin who can manage the account's information and update other users' access and permissions.
- To edit account details, go to Settings > Account.
- To assign administrator rights to another user within the account, on the right side of the page, under 'Plan Details', click on the dropdown menu and select the new administrator
User type: Manager
Larger organizations may require multiple account managers. To set users to a Manager role, in the top menu bar, click on Settings > Users > find the user you'd like to update and click on the pencil icon. On the user page, find the gray 'Admin Only' box and update the role to 'Manager'.
Admins and Managers can invite or create accounts for individual users within the Institutional Account. There are 4 options for creating accounts for new users:
1. Click green Add User button to get started.
2. Select how you would like to add user(s) on the dialog box.
- Signup Link - Share this link on email, text or internal website with users you would like to join your account. Users can self-register and will be automatically associated with your Institutional Account.
- Bulk Invite - Enter comma delimited list of user email addresses to add as users. Each user will receive an email to visit the site and complete their profile. Note that you can add a custom note to the invitation on last tab.
- Manual Add - Manually add user information including their email and password. Notify the user of their login credentials, and they can later change the password.
- Upload - If you have many (>100) users to add, you can email us a comma delimited list of user information and we will import them on your behalf.
- Invitation - Add custom note to email that is sent to each user when doing a Bulk Invite.
Premium Accounts (PRO and PRO+HBO)
Users within a premium account inherit the parent account permissions (e.g. PRO + HBO). While under free Basic account permission can add users without limit, but higher level paid plans are limited to the number of paid seats--contact us to adjust your seat count.
- To deactivate users, in the top menu bar, click on 'Settings'> 'Users'. Find the user to be deactivated, and click on the 'X' icon
- To see deactivated users, uncheck the box 'Active'
Account users can update password at anytime with Change Password menu item. Admins and Managers can reset passwords for any user via Settings > Users > Edit User > Password.