This support article shows you how check your Institution’s formulary on WoundReference. It assumes a Formulary has been created on WoundReference by the Admin user of your account. If you are the Admin of your Organization on WoundReference and like to set up a Formulary, check out this article.
The Formulary feature is available to all levels of membership, including the free Basic membership. Only the Admin of an Individual account or Organization on WoundReference can set up and edit the Formulary. Once the Formulary is set up, all users within the Organization can access it.
- Login as yourself with your own login and password
- On the top navigation bar, click on “Favorites”, then on “Products”
- You’ll see your own list of Favorite products
- Click on the drop down menu showing your name, and select “Formulary”
- The list displayed now reflects your Institution’s Formulary. You can:
- Create customized product handouts for your patients
- Add product listed on Formulary to your own list of Favorites
- Compare features among different brands within the same product type (currently available for Dressings, Cellular and/or Tissue Products and Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- Check pricing and suppliers
- Print or email several product handouts en bloc
- To go back to your own list of favorites, click on the drop down menu showing “Formulary” then click on your name