This support article shows you how check your Institution’s formulary on WoundReference. It assumes a Formulary has been created on WoundReference by the Admin user of your account. If you like to set up a Formulary, check this article.
The Formulary feature is available to all levels of membership, including the free Basic membership. Only the Admin of an Individual account or Organization on WoundReference can set up, edit and SHARE the Formulary. Once the Formulary is set up, all users within the Organization can access it.
1. Login as Formulary user
- Login as user “Formulary” (use login and passwords specific to this user Formulary, which are different from those of your own account)
2. Share your formulary
- Click on share, enter the recipient’s email and customize message if desired
- Recipient will receive an email from WoundReference (on your behalf) with a permanent link to your Formulary, which means once they receive this link, they don’t have to ask your for another link every time they want to check your Formulary. They can keep on using the same link.
- When Recipients clicks on the link, they will be able to see your Formulary. No worries, your recipients cannot edit your Formulary though.
- They can bookmark the page for easy access at any time
- Make sure your Formulary is always up-to-date
3. Request another Institution’s formulary
- Click on request, enter the recipient’s email and customize message if desired
- Recipients will receive an email with a link on how to set up and share their Formulary on WoundReference